Multus Aex RP forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The roleplay forum for the ponyisland.net adoptable Multus Aex.

{Official} Multus Aex Roleplay - The Vice

Myuki
    Myuki
    Admin

Location : I'm an enigma. I'm somewhere, nowhere, and everywhere all at once.

{Official} Multus Aex Roleplay - The Vice Empty {Official} Multus Aex Roleplay - The Vice

Post  Myuki Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:05 am

{Official} Multus Aex Roleplay - The Vice 35

Sputtering, laughing, walking in an awkward manner. Edaph possessed all of these qualities. He prided himself in his strange ways, but he was also cunning, witty, quick. He could outsmart even the brightest of anyone. He was brilliant.
    Edaph approached his followers, those that also prided themselves in their malignant ways. "My people, my people." he said, his face growing into a wicked smirk, his blue eyes glowing of an evil plan. "We must take back what is rightfully ours!" He slammed his paw down on the rock upon which he stood. He looked around him, those that were loyal were towards the front, ready and prepared to do all that they could. Those who were only curious remained in the back of their small den.
    Edaph had arranged this rally of Lupes to begin plotting. He was going to do what he could to overthrow Artaemis and take back the den for his own. Of course, he didn't mind sharing his riches with those who were loyal to him. He did, however, mind sharing with those goody two shoes backstabbers that had exiled him
    He didn't mean to be exiled. After all, he wasn't a terrible person. Sometimes, though, a certain thirst for blood would overcome him, and he would go onto a killing rampage.
    This was why he wanted the den back, he had felt as though he were treated unfairly, and he knew that those who were here, his followers, felt the same. Artaemis would fall to their paw.

(Feel free to jump in at any time! You may use your own Lupes, or you may create one. Please post the picture of the Lupe(s) you are using the first time you post, after that, there is no need.)

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:39 pm